A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 12:12:41 pm
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HOLDING UP LAW AND ORDER!  (Read 6669 times)
FOTD
« on: August 14, 2009, 08:35:37 am »

FOTD wonders why the moderators/administrators removed an earlier thread initiated to point out how our US Senators are holding up important appointments currently vacant in our Judicial system.

These Senators are part of a Christian mafioso of which they are leaders and are currently using their power to dismantle the justice department much like the Rove/Bush/Gonzales/Cheney politics of removing justice department members for no good reason other than manipulating their own agenda. These Senators do not walk the walk of upholding law and order.

So admin./moderator, why the censorship? You go along with the politcal shenanigans of destroying law and order by our Senators? How righteous are you?

Do you members feel this post is dragging down the forum? Do you care that the Republicans are mixing their political agenda with the separation of the different branches of government? Is this obstructionist behavior (not the obstructionist methods of the forum police) what our founding fathers had in mind? How unAmerican is this manipulation of the Judiciary?

AND WHY DOES OUR LOCAL MEDIA CONTINUE TO IGNORE A STORY OF SUCH SIGNIFICANCE?

How long has O'Mellia been gone?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 09:04:29 am by FOTD » Logged
rwarn17588
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 09:48:05 am »

Zzzzzzzzzz.
Admin
Administrator
Philanthropist

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2009, 09:54:12 am »

Despite being mostly ranting, this post has 300% more actual content than the last one.
FOTD
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2009, 10:04:08 am »

Zzzzzzzzzz.

You're showing!

So. Nobody at this forum minds if criminals are being set free due to over crowding or lack of prosecution. How strange.

Are you more concerned about disruption? Do you prefer shouting? Distorting the truth? Castration of our legal system?
FOTD
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2009, 10:12:37 am »

Despite being mostly ranting, this post has 300% more actual content than the last one.

So, you are signaling me out for a rant? Give be a friggin break....how many right wing rants do you allow to go on? The disappearing post had plenty of content if you read between the lines. If the moderator/adminniestraighturds had left the International Politic threads to remain open all the time, it would be unnecessary to place the topic elsewhere to be viewed. Your constant one sided manipulation of free speech is comical. Treat all posts equally. You let one sentence rants and rapes by many posties go unchecked. It's the content not the length that is a disruption. Be fair.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 10:14:39 am by FOTD » Logged
Wilbur
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2009, 10:25:28 am »

Zzzzzzzzzz.

That's funny  Grin
FOTD
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2009, 10:41:50 am »

That's funny  Grin

This isn't.... http://rawstory.com/08/news/2009/08/11/white-house-emails-implicate-rove/
White House emails, Bush aide implicate Rove in firing of US Attorneys

“For example,” the release notes, “in May and June 2005, Rove aide Scott Jennings sent emails to Tim Griffin (also in Rove’s office) asking ‘what else I can do to move this process forward’ and stressing that ‘I would really like to move forward with getting rid of NM US ATTY.’ In June 2005, Harriet Miers emailed that a ‘decision’ had been made to replace Iglesias. At this time, DOJ gave Iglesias top rankings, so this decision was clearly not just the result of the White House following the Department’s lead as Rove and Miers have maintained.”

http://rawstory.com/08/news/2009/08/13/iglesias-rove-denial-provably-false/
Iglesias: Rove denial ‘provably false’

"New documents recently released by the House Judiciary Committee concerning the Attorney firing fiasco heavily implicate Rove, the onetime top adviser to former president George W. Bush. Rove denies any involvement with the dismissals."

Want to bet that the C Street Christian Mafioso dons, Inhofe and Coburn, were in on this action to interfere with justice? Why do Republican leaders fail to come forward and condemn the actions of their failed leadership?
Worse, they continue their irresponsible rhetoric, inflame hostile actions by uninformed and untrue allegations. Even worse, they seem to be standing in front of law and order failing their oath to uphold the laws of this nation. Through their inaction and behind the scenes manipulation, a similar fiasco to the health care disinformation campaign seems to present itself as a furthering of the Bush directive to politicize the justice department. If this obstruction to reappoint justice department lawyers is rampant, like it is here, then this is a major story the media is ignoring related directly to the health care "debate."
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2009, 10:43:17 am »

I saw the post in question briefly before it was removed, and I can't believe I'm agreeing with FOTD, but I really didn't see a need for it's removal, other than being a waste of bandwidth.  There's been some pretty racy stuff that's come out of his keyboard (Marliyn Chambers, anyone?) that's been allowed to slide.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
FOTD
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2009, 10:47:56 am »

I saw the post in question briefly before it was removed, and I can't believe I'm agreeing with FOTD, but I really didn't see a need for it's removal, other than being a waste of bandwidth.  There's been some pretty racy stuff that's come out of his keyboard (Marliyn Chambers, anyone?) that's been allowed to slide.

There were no nudes....just a riske` pic.... she had a box of Ivory across her. Hey, it was an acceptable ad pic back in the 70's ..So, enough time had evolved where FOTD thought Tulsa could now "take it."

This is a serious point about the Justice department and our right wing neo-con takeover of a branch of government. Please stay on topic or do not post.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2009, 10:57:20 am »

Please stay on topic or do not post.

Please follow your own directions, then.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2009, 12:16:06 pm »

You're showing!

So. Nobody at this forum minds if criminals are being set free due to over crowding or lack of prosecution.

I think the judge should sentence them to read all your posts on TulsaNow, in order.

Now that is punishment.

Power is nothing till you use it.
FOTD
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2009, 11:07:46 am »

I think the judge should sentence them to read all your posts on TulsaNow, in order.

Now that is punishment.

Keep in mind my role as devil's advocate on this forum.....
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2009, 11:16:10 am »

Keep in mind my role as devil's advocate on this forum.....

"Keep in mind my role as devil's advocate biggest dooshbag on this forum....."

There, fixed that.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2009, 11:50:37 am »

"Keep in mind my role as devil's advocate biggest dooshbag on this forum....."

There, fixed that.

Pot/kettle?

Grin

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
FOTD
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2009, 12:19:31 pm »

Guido, you are the one with intellectual difficulty.

Did you ever deny you receive government support in some manner?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org