A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 09:32:37 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Socks and Stationary Store  (Read 3091 times)
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« on: March 11, 2013, 04:05:36 pm »

Interesting new business coming to 5th and Boston.

http://www.picklesworth.com/

Power is nothing till you use it.
TheArtist
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 04:52:24 pm »

Best Wishes! to them.    The socks look to be a fun item.  Turns out I was just thinking I need to go through the old sock drawer and get rid of the poor singles and more threadbare looking ones and get new.  So will wait for this store to open and get some fun ones  Grin.  Stationary and cards have interestingly been good sellers for us at our store so I have a feeling they should do even better with the right product and their location. 

In other news, heard from the new people partnering with Kanbar that they will be working to turn more of their property into living, vrs going for office in several of their buildings.  Then had someone come into the shop the other day and say they were already working on the building across the way, the TransOK to turn it into lofts and hopefully even more retail on the ground floor.  Definitely hope the Deco District becomes able to be a shopping destination in time.

"When you only have two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other."-Chinese proverb. "Arts a staple. Like bread or wine or a warm coat in winter. Those who think it is a luxury have only a fragment of a mind. Mans spirit grows hungry for art in the same way h
picklesworth
Tourist

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2013, 12:10:03 pm »

Interesting new business coming to 5th and Boston.

http://www.picklesworth.com/

Hi Michael -

Thanks for getting the word out about our little store!  We hope that our little pop-up shop in the Philcade building will bring just a little bit fun to the Deco District as well as warm the toes (and mailboxes) of Tulsans here and around the world.

We are having our grand opening on Friday and everyone is welcome!

Best,

Capt Picklesworth, Esq.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2013, 12:14:53 pm »

Hi Michael -

Thanks for getting the word out about our little store!  We hope that our little pop-up shop in the Philcade building will bring just a little bit fun to the Deco District as well as warm the toes (and mailboxes) of Tulsans here and around the world.

We are having our grand opening on Friday and everyone is welcome!

Best,

Capt Picklesworth, Esq.

Hours??

Couldn't find on website...

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2013, 12:49:29 pm »

Hours??

Couldn't find on website...

Pickle AM to Pickle-thirty PM
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2013, 04:25:55 pm »

Ok...I'll be there about a quarter after pickle, then.  Oh, almost forgot...is that daylight savings pickle?

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
picklesworth
Tourist

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2013, 03:40:31 am »

That is awesome!  I might have to still that one!

Anywho... our hours will be 11am to 6pm Tues through Sat.  We will actually be open to the public on Friday so come on by!

Detail can be found here:
Opening event: http://www.facebook.com/events/324932577629114/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PicklesworthTulsa
Twitter: https://twitter.com/picklesworthesq

Warm toes,

Capt Picklesworth's Human Servant #3

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org