A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 07:10:24 am
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: POTUS PERRY!  (Read 19962 times)
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #90 on: October 26, 2011, 02:58:51 pm »

One of them admits it:

Perry says it was a ‘mistake’ for him to participate in 2012 debates

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/perry-says-mistake-him-participate-2012-debates-125805254.html

dbacks fan
« Reply #91 on: October 27, 2011, 07:49:55 pm »

So, how long before it comes out that he's backed by James Bakers Baker Botts law firm, and he's getting funding from Haliburton? He's owned by oil just like Bush, Cheney, W etal.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #92 on: November 01, 2011, 09:50:00 am »

Is this his "booyah!"?

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/video-rick-perry-strange-stump-speech-n-h-141358760.html

Rick Perry has already suggested that his campaign may scale back on planned debate appearances. To judge by the latest Perry video now going viral, he might want to consider reducing his campaign appearances across the board.

The Texas governor--who's already suffered plenty of criticism for substandard debate performances and his awkward stump style--was effusively expressive (some might say giddy) and went off on several prolonged tangents during a speech Friday night in Manchester, N.H. Perry spokesman Mark Miner responded to the Huffington Post Saturday that Perry was simply being "passionate."

Others went further. "Some People Might Say Rick Perry Was Drunk When He Gave This Speech," New York Magazine's Daily Intel declared. "It is the strangest Rick Perry video I have ever seen," wrote Mother Jones' Tim Murphy.

A viewer put together a montage of some of the speech's oddest moments. You can judge for yourself here:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M4gz97Y9W8&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #93 on: November 01, 2011, 09:52:04 am »

Time for Perry to cut bait.

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
Teatownclown
City Father

Put the "fun" back into dysfunctional, Tulsa!

« Reply #94 on: November 01, 2011, 11:44:21 am »

I want my money back!

Ha Ha....the GOP/Teabaggers got nothin'

Where are you conservative zombies going to turn on to?
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #95 on: November 10, 2011, 09:46:43 am »

So did Cain put drops of Bachmann juice in Perry's coffee last night?  Was it to get back at leaking the "bad touch" stories?

http://swampland.time.com/2011/11/10/what-you-missed-while-not-watching-the-cnbc-oops-debate/
dbacks fan
« Reply #96 on: November 10, 2011, 12:41:33 pm »

Perry just misunderestimated the speed of his mouth compared to the speed he could turn his note card.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #97 on: November 10, 2011, 12:42:49 pm »

Perry just misunderestimated the speed of his mouth compared to the speed he could turn his note card.

Man, plaid speed compared to Steve Austin speed I guess.
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

« Reply #98 on: November 10, 2011, 02:31:02 pm »

First, I felt embarrassed that he showed up for the debate, then I saw him gaining speed, and was certain it would either end in a Jerry Springer moment or a scene from the movie Scanners.  It turned out even worse.

He made Ron Paul look really good though.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #99 on: November 10, 2011, 03:27:23 pm »

...and Herman Cain is leading in the polls....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

« Reply #100 on: November 10, 2011, 03:47:55 pm »

...and Herman Cain is leading in the polls....

Well of course.  She showed everyone his big 9.

. .9. . .9.

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #101 on: November 10, 2011, 03:50:44 pm »

. .9. . .9.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYlDbv7MqE8[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kySh2zsdvg[/youtube]

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #102 on: November 11, 2011, 08:58:33 am »

. .9. . .9.

Number 9....

Number 9....

Number 9....

Number 9....

Isn't there a song...Huh

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org