A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 01:32:43 pm
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Downtown pop ups?  (Read 6388 times)
Weatherdemon
Civic Leader

« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2013, 10:30:08 am »

Actually, the front should come through Wednesday...Thursday AM is when the precip is forecast to start.  Could be a mixture of the big three (freezing rain/sleet/snow) or any other combination of those.  Precip continues through Thursday and should end early Friday Morning with another chance beginning on Saturday.  Tough to say though, since winter precip is a huge wildcard to forecast more than 24 hours out.  Ask me more Tuesday night.

Yea. It was looking earlier for a little while which I why I had posted that.
Wednesday afternoon and evening will still be damn cold downtown with the buildings funneling the wind.
Rookie Okie
Civic Leader

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2013, 04:33:18 pm »

Dress warm, have fun.....
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org