A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 06:14:29 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Seriously?  (Read 3611 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« on: July 09, 2011, 09:12:14 pm »

Do we have to remake/retread everything now.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/07/08/tnt-dallas/
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 09:14:52 pm by guido911 » Logged

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
custosnox
Fly in the Ointment
City Father

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2011, 11:32:19 pm »

it gets worst
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KGj6KGeUto[/youtube]
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2011, 03:04:13 pm »

Someone needs to tell Larry about them eyebrows, He looks crazy.

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2011, 09:09:38 pm »

Yes, we do.  We keep on remaking ALL the old mentally and morally bankrupt policies of the past to keep on giving tax cuts that are not only unjustified, but unnecessary and indecent and extremely destructive to the economy.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
custosnox
Fly in the Ointment
City Father

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2011, 09:24:31 pm »

Yes, we do.  We keep on remaking ALL the old mentally and morally bankrupt policies of the past to keep on giving tax cuts that are not only unjustified, but unnecessary and indecent and extremely destructive to the economy.

Thread highjack anyone?
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2011, 09:40:10 pm »

Thread highjack anyone?

He can't help it.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2011, 11:11:15 pm »

it gets worst
I'd much rather see a third season of The Big O. Wink

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2011, 04:46:34 pm »

Now THAT'S better, guido!  I knew you had it in you!!  You will get there one of these days!

Comment specifically and accurately answered the question posed (answer is yes), enlightening and providing example using the biggest example of remake/retread in the world - VooDoo Economics, tax cuts, etc.  The example from which all retread TV/movies gain their inspiration.

Hijack...hmmm, one can only try.  Did it work??  

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2011, 03:05:56 pm »

Hagman looks more like Fred Phelps every year and Linda Gray looks like she's been taking the eternal dirt nap from the publicity composite.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org