A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 07:54:21 pm
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fire bombing at Texas state senator's office  (Read 8272 times)
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2014, 02:42:06 pm »

You are correct. To each his own.

Alrighty
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2014, 04:36:30 pm »

So I am clear, my response to Harrison Alexernder was not about me at all. Just a general feeling about criticizing military service. Personally, I am more than comfortable with my lot in life. And while what I did 20 years ago certainly helps make me who I am, I have done far more in that period which defines me.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2014, 06:13:55 pm »

So I am clear, my response to Harrison Alexernder was not about me at all. Just a general feeling about criticizing military service. Personally, I am more than comfortable with my lot in life. And while what I did 20 years ago certainly helps make me who I am, I have done far more in that period which defines me.

Huh....so you think I was somehow criticizing military service...  while what Saxby Chambliss said was saying outright that Max didn't have the guts to do the job....interesting way of defining terms you got there....

And for the ones who didn't serve - you know better than that, but can't help yourself...it would be off script.  

I am criticizing the way these guys never served - and yes, any American has not just the right, but the duty to expose this type of hypocrisy - they all have attacked not just Max Cleland, but John Kerry - another guy who was also actually serving in a real live combat situation and got real live wounds in the process.  While skating by on their Daddy's connections...

As for Baby Bush....well, it just shows how great it is to have the money and contacts of a US Senator to keep you totally away from any opportunity to actually experience real military service.  But if I were in country during that time, I wouldn't want a drunk cokehead around anyway....especially flying a fighter jet!!   Too much "friendly fire" without those impairments.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2014, 03:18:26 pm »

SMH. Do people even think anymore?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R6N25LO040[/youtube]

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2014, 08:10:31 pm »

SMH. Do people even think anymore?

No, they don't. 

They keep electing people like Failin', Kern, Barresi, Inhofe, Lanksford, Doobie, Obama, and their ilk.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org