A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 04:21:35 pm
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Great. Walgreens buys up Drug Warehouse and Mays (aka USA Drug)  (Read 8943 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2012, 07:27:11 pm »

I use Target. Walgreens if I have to, but if it needs compounded I try to use the apothecary shoppe. Not Saffa.

What is kinda neat about Target are the unique shape of their prescription bottles and how each family member can have their personal colored ring near the cap for quick identification purposes.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2012, 03:08:25 pm »

What is kinda neat about Target are the unique shape of their prescription bottles and how each family member can have their personal colored ring near the cap for quick identification purposes.

It's also neat how they can fill a prescription in 20 minutes and if a prescription is due to be refilled on a certain day, it's ready that day. When you talk to the staff, they also seem to have at least a basic knowledge of pharmaceuticals.

At drug warehouse I tried to get sudafed once and they had them all behind the counter where you can't see them and the staff really couldn't explain the different kinds "well this one is $12, and it's red"

Not kidding.
nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2012, 03:14:28 pm »

"Does red mean it works better?"

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2012, 03:21:56 pm »

"Does red mean it works better?"

You can imagine the sudden limitations on my vocabulary I experienced.
Weatherdemon
Civic Leader

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2012, 04:51:21 pm »

Must be a local staffing issue.
I use the on at 116th N Garnet and the only time I have had to wait more than 5 minutes was when some dumbass was asking 20 questions and telling the counter lady her life story. After 10 minutes of this the pharmacist stopped packing pills and came over to help me.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2012, 09:36:01 pm »

It's also neat how they can fill a prescription in 20 minutes and if a prescription is due to be refilled on a certain day, it's ready that day. When you talk to the staff, they also seem to have at least a basic knowledge of pharmaceuticals.

At drug warehouse I tried to get sudafed once and they had them all behind the counter where you can't see them and the staff really couldn't explain the different kinds "well this one is $12, and it's red"

Not kidding.

Target is the best as pharmacies go imo. I really like Thorazine Thursdays and Morphine Mondays.  Cheesy

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org