A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 04:24:50 pm
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 139   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is The Occupy Wall Street Movement an Answer to The Tea Party Movement?  (Read 383379 times)
Cats Cats Cats
City Father

« Reply #225 on: October 11, 2011, 10:48:10 am »

You are probably very correct there.  In most of the interviews they all say different things.

Yup, there are a lot of things wrong.
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #226 on: October 11, 2011, 10:53:14 am »

I can't accurately tell the effects of the Pinto on Ford's valuation compared to other companies in the sector to determine that the Pinto did indeed make them underperform.  One would think it hurt them but it is difficult to determine how much.  I mean a year after they recalled the Pinto Chrysler went bankrupt.  So was that weakness in the car market that made Ford drop or the Pinto.

I can answer that.  ]
No one wanted to buy it because 27 people died fiery deaths.  The old Saturday Night Live commercials were hilarious.

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
Teatownclown
City Father

Put the "fun" back into dysfunctional, Tulsa!

« Reply #227 on: October 11, 2011, 10:57:56 am »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zClbeeZK1I4&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

I love it when they use creativity. The Teabaggers can't do that guerrilla theater stuff. Takes too much thinking power. Cheesy

I keep waiting for the Gee's here at TNF to post some infilltraitor sent to disrupt these peaceful demonstrations like what happened at the air and space museum (Smithsonian) the past weekend. Keep your eyes and ears open for sabotage from the right. It's their best WMD. That and depending on Hate Radio and  Faux Tee Wee lies....
Teatownclown
City Father

« Reply #228 on: October 11, 2011, 11:10:16 am »

Early in the Tea Party movement, there was much debate about creating a third party, but it was agreed that rather than fracture the Republican party and guarantee the re-election of President Obama, it would be wiser simpler to work within the existing conservative reactionary movement in the Republican party and simply change the politics of that party at the ballet box. This saved them from the same fate fiasco that OWS %99 will not incur because the %99 are more representative of America.

OWS %99 lacks the discipline MSM cooperation necessary to effect change.  Their very nature dictates that they will collapse spread into nothing more than a drunken tea party, that will then evolve into a police action only if infiltrated by the right wing saboteurs .  

The major contrast is that one group contains conservative fringe, reverent to principled behavior obstinacy, and the other contains the liberal oppressed majority fringe, reverent to  our founding fathers.

I like fixing your jingo!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 11:13:31 am by Teatownclown » Logged
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

« Reply #229 on: October 11, 2011, 11:19:18 am »

I like fixing your jingo!

. . .and I love your avatar.

Gaspar
T-Town Elder

« Reply #230 on: October 11, 2011, 11:38:40 am »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zClbeeZK1I4&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

I love it when they use creativity. The Teabaggers can't do that guerrilla theater stuff. Takes too much thinking power. Cheesy

I keep waiting for the Gee's here at TNF to post some infilltraitor sent to disrupt these peaceful demonstrations like what happened at the air and space museum (Smithsonian) the past weekend. Keep your eyes and ears open for sabotage from the right. It's their best WMD. That and depending on Hate Radio and  Faux Tee Wee lies....

Your buddy O'Keefe's having fun.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aEq5w2-6X14[/youtube]

Gaspar
T-Town Elder

« Reply #231 on: October 11, 2011, 01:19:50 pm »

Teatownclown
City Father

« Reply #232 on: October 11, 2011, 01:30:23 pm »

LOL!

"Geeeeerrrrrrate!" TeatowntheTiger!
Cats Cats Cats
City Father

« Reply #233 on: October 11, 2011, 01:35:07 pm »

Actually you are one of the 53% because your income is greater than allowable deductions and credits.
Teatownclown
City Father

« Reply #234 on: October 11, 2011, 01:38:15 pm »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bltfv093evI&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

More of the usual....DOUBLE STANDARD MOVEMENT? "This double standard of mocking and vilifying the 99 Percent Movement as misguided, irrelevant, or even dangerous, while embracing the Tea Party as a fresh populist cure for the nation’s ills, has been employed universally by the conservative echo chamber, with Fox News at its locus." (ThinkProgress)

Sheen, you are incorrect! I'm winning, but not like you describe.
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

« Reply #235 on: October 11, 2011, 01:41:52 pm »

It's spreading:

carltonplace
Historic Artifact
City Father

« Reply #236 on: October 11, 2011, 01:56:19 pm »

Ben And Jerry's supports OWS in a statement

http://bottomline.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/10/10/8255698-new-ice-cream-flavor-fat-cat-fudge-ripple
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #237 on: October 11, 2011, 02:02:07 pm »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bltfv093evI&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

More of the usual....DOUBLE STANDARD MOVEMENT? "This double standard of mocking and vilifying the 99 Percent Movement as misguided, irrelevant, or even dangerous, while embracing the Tea Party as a fresh populist cure for the nation’s ills, has been employed universally by the conservative echo chamber, with Fox News at its locus." (ThinkProgress)

Sheen, you are incorrect! I'm winning, but not like you describe.

ThinkProgress?  Sounds like they are being co-opted by Soros. 

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Teatownclown
City Father

« Reply #238 on: October 11, 2011, 02:06:23 pm »

Soros? So what? Bring in the clowns villains! It's what you guys think holds water....
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #239 on: October 11, 2011, 02:13:36 pm »

Soros? So what? Bring in the clowns villains! It's what you guys think holds water....

I don't see how it's any different than the Koch Heads that the left keeps bleating about

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 139   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org